The Financial Change program is designed to help our clients fix, solve, create and plan self-determined goals.
Our team of Financial Capability Coaches provide support, encouragement and accountability as each participant accomplishes identified financial goals.
We allow the client to drive the transformation by:
- Providing the client with tools to: set and attain goals, implement a spending plan, reduce and payoff debt, manage credit, maintain a savings plan, buy a home, refinance a home, prevent home foreclosure, learn how to use banking services and learn and practice other personal financial matters
- Providing the resources to assist with meeting and exceeding their self-determined financial goals
- Offering regular one-on-one personalized sessions
- Employing a collaborative,methodical and accountable process to assist clients in setting and attaining financial goals on their own
- Mandating assignments to help our clients practice new behaviors
- Giving referrals to community partners based on our client’s unique needs and goals
We assist clients in:
- Overcoming negative patterns by developing positive, constructive behaviors that are relative to their personality
- Overcoming self -limiting beliefs by enhancing their knowledge and ability
- Creating clearly defined goals
- Improving productivity and performance
- Regaining peace of mind
- Confronting and conquering their feeling of fear or incapability in their own financial lives